KLIC membership is $25 annually (Jan 1 - Dec 31)
NOW is the time to join or renew your professional memberships.
Join by mail with a check: Download a 2016 KLIC Membership Application/renewal form
Join online by scrolling to the bottom
of this page.
KLIC also encourages its members to join the US Lactation Consultant Association
(USLCA) and the International Lactation Consultant Association
(ILCA). For 2016, USLCA and ILCA memberships are no longer bundled together - you join each group separately. Although they are separate, the overall fees combined are the same as last year!
KLIC will support the Group Membership Discount for USLCA (10% off annual dues) when you join KLIC. Send in the application forms for KLIC
, or join on line, no later than December 1
to qualify for the discount. Do NOT renew online with USLCA or ILCA, as you will not be able to receive the discount.
KLIC, USLCA, and ILCA memberships run January 1 - December 31. If you recently joined for the conference, that membership is for 2015 -- Please renew your membership for 2016 today!
KLIC Membership benefits include:
- Network with other breastfeeding health care providers.
- Share problems and successes through case studies.
- Maintain expertise in breastfeeding issues and practices with updates on current research and products.
- Participate in promotion projects.
- Earn Continuing Education Credits (CEU and CERP).
- Learn how to support and protect breastfeeding in an evolving healthcare environment.
Who Should Join KLIC?
- Lactation Consultants (IBCLC)
- Lactation counselors and educators (CLC, CLS, CLE)
- Childbirth Educators
- WIC Staff
- Home Visitors
- La Leche League members and Leaders
- H.A.N.D.S. and WIC Breastfeeding Peer-Counselors
- Community-based breastfeeding counselors and other mother-to-mother supporters