Next Meeting August 2, 2016
Update on Kentucky Breastfeeding Laws
Kristin Worthen, JD
Lactation Improvement Network of Kentucky
August 2, 2016
6:00 – 6:30 pm Networking and Dinner sponsored by KLIC
6:30 – 7:00pm KLIC Meeting
7:00 – 8:00 pm Main CE Presentation
3934 Dutchman’s Lane, Louisville, KY
Across from Norton Suburban Hospital
Dinner provided by KLIC. RSVP for Dinner by August 1 to Laura Serke, KLIC Treasurer, at email@example.com.
Upon completion of this offering, the participants should be able to:
1. Gain an understanding of current breastfeeding laws in the State of Kentucky
2. Be informed of recent efforts to pass new breastfeeding laws in Kentucky
3. Understand the Breastfeeding Resolution that was passed in the Kentucky 2016 General Assembly
4. Learn about the legislative process, including how the learner can get involved and advocate for future breastfeeding legislation
5. Discuss how KLIC can partner with LINK to make improvements to the breastfeeding landscape in Kentucky.
Download the flyer for this program. Share with your colleagues!